In the age of fake news, and false media narratives, Wikileaks led by hero Julian Assange has never once been wrong!#TheTruthShallSetYouFree
#CousinsMatter
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
#FutureProvesPast
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
Patriot Party/Family Reunion Coming soon!
https://youtu.be/ncEzbwKzR-g

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Meme Queen๐Ÿค— Good Vibes Only! ๐Ÿ’ฉ Attitudes Not Welcome! ๐Ÿ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Julian is my hero!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

So Im not getting the patriot party since Trump called it fake news.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Disinformation is neccessary! we are done w two party system for sure, i think the patriot party will stay, maybe have another name, but known as the patriots something like that

(1) Show this thread

do u think he read all the emails? is that why his hair turned white? Those satanic child molester Podesta and his 5 kids in the pool and Hillary needs her hammer for sacrafice night were enough for me.