Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

Do yall have cable? This broad 🀣 over here in the bayou only has prime and stupid netflix because my πŸ‘ hubs wont delete it. Will we get the EBS? Sorry if that a dumb question 🀣🀣🀣

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

phones also

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

got an amber on my phone. several getting "tests" on their phones. make sure your emergency alerts are turned on

(3) Show this thread

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

minnesota, ysterday 3.1 got an amber alert,, have only got 1 other amber alert a few months back,, fyi i am not set up to receive amber alerts on my phone, makes me wonder if it is ebs camo.(?)

In response guyo thorson to his Publication

ty guyo!

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Pennsylvania 2 tests.. this am

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

ty eagle!

(1) Show this thread