The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The corporation I work for is offering staff a $50 incentive to get the vaccine. Sad part is, many of the employees will take the bait. That's how much a soul is worth now a days, I guess 😢

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Other companies are doing the same, some $100. Don't take it. It's untested, to begin with. It alters your DNA, to end with. It's dangerous. You probably will never get the virus, but you will chance and voluntarily take something that is worse than the virus that is made to alter your DNA. Go figure. People need to wake up and research before they allow Big Pharma to inject poisons in your body. I did it for 20+ years with the flu vaccines before I knew they were poisonous because I believed the medical professionals. No more.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

I don't even vaccinate my children. I have to homeschool them for that simple fact alone. Makes me sad because I know a lot of employees are probably getting it because they are incentivized with pocket change. I wouldn't do it for all the money in world.

(1) Show this thread