FOX is now under trumps controll by the looks of it look who has just joined i am kind of getting a good vibe here the truth about to be divulged

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

FYI, she was at CNN before she came to help Trump. sooo take that for what its worth. And yep..this means she isnt going back to help Trump.

but this means she is not with the trump coming back in office anytime soon ;(

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Shelia Charlton to her Publication

I would guess things are changing under the new republic there may no longer be a need for a press sec things might be done differently this here is the perfect position for her i mean if trump can choose a bad ass like this lady imagine who else he would replace her with i would guess the next person is just as hands on as she is

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Now, we just have to get her into White House press pool and really watch the fireworks when she lobs some hardballs at Psaki.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

my first thought too

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

yeah fox would not hire her so it has to be trump controlled let's hope

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

she has the kennedy smile too look at the cheeks

(2) Show this thread