WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Just to prove to you how warped our history is this here is cesare borgia not a nice guy but they chose him to play JESUS this is how sick the the JESUITS are question is who is the real JESUS

There are a lot of manipulations in our history, including history of our religion.
For some it will be hard to swallow the red pill in that topic, and distinguish the real life of Jesus from the manipulation of rituals who satanics introduce.
Not only the pope is satanic, there are lot more things in our religion which are satanics rituals or have satanic background. and it has nothing to do with the real message from Jesús.
Jesús taught us that God is in all living things, life is sacred and sacrifices (dead) don't fit in a sacred life.
Soon everything will come to light.
The vatican library is already confiscated

Only people mentioned by @Regine in this post can reply

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Regine Koch to her Publication

Hi there! I have a question maybe you or someone on here can answer? I constantly hear people say that "God sacrificed his only Son for us" I have a serious issue with this. Are they misunderstanding it? I just don't see our Loving God sacrificing his Son. I can't make it alright in my mind and I don't believe that it is true.

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

This has always been a question of mine.

Just happy and enjoying life 😊💕

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

I don't believe it either and it was always strange for me.
Later I read about the manipulation of the bible from the Romans 300 d.C.
They introduced Christianity for strategic reasons and incorporated a lot of pagan culture in Christianism, e. g. Osiris myths. As people knew pagan culture, they explained that evil did "plagiarism in advanced".
Also tbe eucharistie is a satanic ritual, we drink his blood simbolic with wine and eat his body simbolicly with the bread. The cross is a simbolic for tbe praise of dead. The first Christians had a fish as simbolism, the fish is a simbol of life. It's all inverted.
Jesús told us, tbe true God is a God of life and of love.
I think it will be hard to get rid of these simbols and go back to the real teaching of Jesus. the truth were manipulated over nearly 2000 years
The most important thing is to have faith in God and honor Jesus, not to get attached to rituals.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Regine Koch to her Publication

Check my wall top post i uploaded a very special book