Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

I had one when young and the x eyes always freaked me out. I wanted to give her real buttons for eyes....

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I absolutely did not know that. I always had one, my Mom always got one for the grandkids and i just did the same for mine. I was worried at 1st when seeing this post. Whew! Getting tired of the bad stuff. I am hapoy to know the story. 🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Wow, who knew? I had a Raggedy Ann when I was little. They've been at us for a long, long time!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Oh My God.
I did not know this.
Raggedy Ann and Andy were created as symbols for children who DIED b/c of vaccines.
That's why they have Xs for eyes.
Oh My God.

My heart hurts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I was scared as a child to line up and get a shot at school. I got 3 total. I stayed home from school on the day they gave the one that left a huge scar on the shoulder of my sister. If I were a parent today, I would homeschool.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

supposedly for small pox - but who knows the truth....
still think about that day 50 yrs ago

(1) Show this thread