πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
From U.S. Coast Guard ...

CuTTer ...#TravelTuesday

Q Post 1143

Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world.
Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would cause a WW/mass suffering.
We share the idea of open source but value life and must make decisions base decisions on outcomes and containability.
Q

To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials, how could I have forgotten this crumb.

>>1015398

Another 8:019:01 Ts

Q Post 801
AG Sessions.
US Cyber Task Force.
Important.
Q

Q Post 901

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Only people mentioned by @MetaMettle in this post can reply

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

JEFF SESSIONS
MAY BE ANOTHER TRUMP CARD. 😍

PATRIOT. #WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING SICK OF CAREER POLITICIANS. #MAGA

Interesting... Q post also relates to Lin Wood's words about other countries. https://anonup.com/thread/2218013

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Im not understanding the correlation between the Qdrops and the CG post.. Please explain.

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Timestamps on the posts, numbers on the ships/carriers/jets/etc, numbers in the tweets, some military accounts post titles that I like to throw into gematria to correlate with the posts too. Everything has meaning. I haven't figured out the meaning of life yet, so I try to give life meaning.πŸ‘hope that helps a little

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

So you dance around critical 'intel' with riddles and disinformation, how clever. Here's a whacky thought, maybe you should stick to what you know and release only varifiable facts. The rest of the world is in turmoil just like us which signifies the beginning of the end. This will not end untl the wrath of God is laid upon each and everyone of us. If you're pure you have nothing to worry about. There's about to be bloodshed across the globe like no ones ever seen. Be vigilant, be prepared, and never ever forget your faith. It's the only thing that will save us in the end.

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

There's nothing to see here for those who can't see ...

(1) Show this thread