Only people mentioned by @Rockinflowers in this post can reply

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

In response Angela Hines to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh it was the FIRST thing I saw LOL

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh it was the FIRST thing I saw LOL

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I saw that I was cracking up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana says no such thing as coincidence!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou