Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

The WORLD is watching!
Excellent video to open eye!
Must watch!
🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Makes me want to cry, scream, comfort the little ones.

I want to share on twitter but anything from anon site is not allowed. anyone have the link from elsewhere? i have searched and unable to find anywhere else.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

So Powerful! Its all about the children!

please god my honest wish to you, is to destroy evil. Save children of mother earth 🙏🏽 end human trafficking 😭

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

It is not about an election but what evil has been allowed to do and continue to carry on throughout the WORLD. All of us need to stand up together - support eachother in the faces of evil and rid the world. Donald J Trump will lead us under Gods power and strength.

WOW such a powerful video 💖💖💖💖💖. God save the children 😭😭😭😭😭

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

SUPER POWERFUL! THIS MUST BE SHARED EVERYWHERE!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Powerful. 😢😢😢 So well done, Patriot. I will send this to everyone I know and pray this opens the closed, ignorant minds of those still sleeping. It breaks my heart to see the children who were put through this nightmarish hell by their own parents - Hollywood-that is a whole other level of evil. These people are sick..sick... Praying for the children and for those involved in rescuing and exposing what has been happening for far too long. Dear Lord, please heal all from this absolute nightmare. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Great work. TY for that. Everyone needs to see the insidious reality.#WakeUpEverybody
You are absolutely right: It was never about the election.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Thank you, thank you. God bless everyone fighting this war. 🙏🏼

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

very powerful🙏🙏🙏

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Excellent video... thanks for sharing!
🇺🇲🙏🇺🇸👊🇺🇲

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

awesome!!!!!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

great video post for everyone everywhere to see, every email every social media account THIS IS THE Q MOVEMENT, THIS IS THE Q MOMENT. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN. EXPOSE IT ALL NOW!!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

powerful. the music is great.
(I don't think Paul Newman was involved = a good guy.)

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Beautiful! 😭💖🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Wow well done Patriot