Connecting a few more dots this morning…

Jim Caviezel, marginalized by Hollywood for daring to portray Jesus in Mel Gibson’s “Passion of the Christ,” took one other lead role in a large-scale Hollywood movie, “The Count of Monte Cristo (2002).”

Edmond Dantes, a patriot sailor, is falsely accused of treason and imprisoned on an island for 13 years, where he plots revenge against those who betrayed him. With the help of another prisoner, he escapes and transforms himself into the wealthy Count of Monte Cristo as part of an intricate plan to exact justice.

Have a familiar echo?

Caviezel is now starring in “Sound of Freedom,” the coming blockbuster about human trafficking.

https://www.soundoffreedommovie.com/

Only people mentioned by @ChestertonLives in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

thank you for this. i just saw him on an interview with Tim Ballard about the new film and all he endured playing Christ. He spoke about the Monte film, so i was curious what it was about. need to watch it! that one along with White Squall which i also heard is symbolic. thank you Patriot- blessings for a beautiful day!