Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

I thought he was one of them.

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

PedoEmpire.org with endnotes It's ALL There

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

YYYyyyyeeeaaaahhhhh.....Im gonna need some real hard proof on this one.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Its all out there. Just have to look and reserach. there are patent's as well.

(1) Show this thread

What they actually do is also, the demons in them love it. Anything pure and holy they try to defile. The demonic entities they are well part of, are the things that came up with "spirit cooking".

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

I cannot find any source of him actually saying this, only third party stating he said it. While we know that the subject at hand is true, posting hearsay does nothing to help us spread truth. So many people have trouble understanding this simple concept.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I am praying this is not who Keanu is/was...That list of names had a few I was unterly shocked and heartbroken to see, but all truths will come out eventually... Just hope this is wrong about him and a few others. Nothing will surprise me anymore, thats for sure.

Recently woke and just trying to take it all in. Thanks for all of your guidance.

Keanu was exposing Hollywood. He is one of the good guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCplRGQeu1g

children of the devil masquerating as humans.

their end shall come swiftly, gods judgement is on these sick
deranged creatures

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

this reminds me of and brings a whole new terrible meaning to the vials of blood that angelina jolie and billy bob wore around their necks - remeber that

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

that was my thought it says executed?? but i keep seeing him. double, cgi?

I seriously think it is misinformation he doesnt hang with Hollywood.

any videos of him saying this? i always considered Keanu one of the good guys. i hope that he is.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I hope he a a good person as well.

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

He is on the lists that are going around as arrested and executed. I wonder if he caved or if that is just misinformation.

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I have seen the same lists going aroud, but what is backing them up? NOTHING. No sources, no documents, NOTHING substantive. Without anything to coraborate, they mean nothing.

(1) Show this thread