Only people mentioned by @GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

This concerns me lots. Not acceptable! The offenders must be called out & do better!! Everyone is watching. These are our Heros, they are not there to be abused. Stop or remove yourself if you are unable to be kind, with purpose of service & remember you are no better than anyone else. We are all flawed, here to learn to be better.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

sounds like a terrorist attack to me

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

I've seen this before. FAULTY CAN OPENER is all it is. Settle down, bitches.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

I really hate to read stories where( they) fuck with our soldiers. Really pisses me off.😡😡😡.

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I use to see boxes of meat coming in that said "grade d - for prisoner and military use only".....go figure....