Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Locked and loaded, dear sir.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Is that why Gab is malfunctioning? Or does it have to do with the "Parler" controversy?

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

The patriots that know are ready and waiting and have your back.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Gab is not well since yesterday. Is Big Tech interferring? I can't search for people by their handle.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

I will be ready! TY G E!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i think you are onto something here

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

just in time to deliver the bQQms

(1) Show this thread

Soldier for Jesus , Vietnam era vet, stage 4 RCC, an American PATRIOT

Its March 2nd, let the mahem/madness begin.

I wonder what we will see, something is in the air - you can cut the tension with a knife.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Vibes.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

👍

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

So ready for March Madness!!!! Can't wait to watch the price of silver explode!!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Wisco Guy to his Publication

I know right. Today I just added up how much I have bought over the past few weeks!!!
ALot!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

2 min offense no huddle throw deep !!!

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

We are more than ready to have the truth revealed publicly!

(1) Show this thread

Ready for the madness

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Ghost Ezra, check this out in its entirety!
https://anonup.com/thread/2210713

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Food, water type of prepare? I thought she was dead.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

i was wondering the same 🤷‍♀️ in case we need to be indoors for a bit while the EBS is happening
hey it never hurts to have extra and we can always donate unused

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Killary is dead.

Deep state usually have clones of them.

(2) Show this thread

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

Good morning, in response to your post...what can we expect?

In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication

CORRECTION!

=====================

Alot of the times, things are going on behind the scenes. We don't see them in our reality. But, it is happening.

See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXXdtYG68Iw&t=65s

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication

Based on history. Nothing.

(2) Show this thread

Retired USAF after 21 years. Iraq War Veteran, Navy Mom, Proud General Flynn Digital Soldier. MAGA Trump supporter. In costume I'm QPATRIOT

Another 17 this drop equals 17. 2+9+4+2=17 I love it when that happens. Funny how I never looked at numbers and now I find myself counting all the time and seeing mirror numbers all the time. Always LOVE seeing the 17. We are ready for whatever comes our way!#wwg1wga