πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸš¨TO ALL DUTCHIES!πŸš¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±
GUESS WHO IS GONNE VOTE WHAT ON THE 17TH
πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±
PATRIOTS DOING NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION!!!
LETS UNITED AND DO WHAT THE MSM DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DO!
TRUMP OPENED UP OUR JAIL CELL AND ALL WE NEED TO DO NOW IS GET UP AND WALK OUT!
πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±
PLEASE REPOST THIS ON ALL PLATFORM'S!
LINKS ARE IN THE COMMENTS, THANK YOU.

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Can't send a message, so asking here... the Owl of Minerva, why did he mention it?

Zijn er wel verkiezingen ...

I'm voting for Wybren.

Hoe kijk je er tegenaan dat Baudet tegen een tribunaal is? Hij lijkt te vertrouwen op de Nederlandse rechtsstaat, dat lijkt mij niet erg reeel. En ik zou het niet fijn vinden als de Nederlandse tak van de Cab al niet , of door hun eigen vriendjes berecht zou worden.

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Agnes van der Graaf to her Publication

In het verleden heeft hij vaker laten zien voor iets te zijn om er vervolgens tegen te stemmen. Niet betrouwbaar is mijn buikgevoel.

Echter, neemt niet weg dat hij velen wakker maakt. dus hij heeft een functie.

(1) Show this thread

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

i going to! kick ass
screw the mother fkkerts

#WWG1WGA WorldWide , Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier, QTuber, Light worker https://t.me/TheKeystoneChannel https://gab.com/MJustSayin

Wow, is that a picture from Thierry Baudet?? Did he get a card from Trump?

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

Didnt realize, but March 17? πŸ‘€

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Missy Mom to his Publication

yes!!! no coincidences πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans πŸ™πŸΈ

all in on Thierry βœ…

In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication

Hi Jolanda,
we moeten er echt voor zorgen dat iedereen naar de stembus gaat de msm heeft echt ze best gedaan om om hem zwart te maken β™₯οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

(1) Show this thread