Only people mentioned by @alleyhay17 in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Halley Austin to her Publication

Say it louder for the sheep in the back πŸ—£

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God used an ass with...Numbers 22:28 "And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?"....If God can use an ass, do you really think He can't use Q?.....

WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

This is the post that got me kicked off Facebook! I saved all my stuff in Messenger so thanks for this find! I should gold frame it.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

This got me kicked off Twitter

(1) Show this thread