Satanic temple in Texas files lawsuit demanding “religious right” to sacrifice babies through abortion.

I am speechless.

Kerry Cassidy on T
https://t.me/projectcamelotKerry/1083

Only people mentioned by @worldwide in this post can reply

In response World Wide to his Publication

🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

If this is true, well, it's out there for anyone to see who scoffs at the possibility of such a thing & continues to think that satanism is just an "alternate" religion

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

Source and where in Texas? I live here never heard that

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

It's a State org "Satanic Trmple of Texas". Link to source:

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

the almighty is clear 2 this point do not fell bad send them 2 him so they may b judged,u commet murder thats pre meditated! ( in the greek language fonyounce) send them to him he who judges all!

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

What needs to happen is for them to pick one of their own until the last and the that one can do his self in. Touch one baby and they all must go asap.

How about my religous right to sacrifice every member with a baseball bat to their faces?