Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I went back to Twatter in March 2020. I was a ghost for several years. I wanted "something" to help understand the Scamdemic. At the time, not only were both my wife and I "essential" but, my 2 (of 5 children) teen boys were at home AND, my daughter (oldest) that escaped an abusive relationship was living with us along with my 3 granddaughters! I prayed and I prayed and asked for help to be able to protect them and guide them. And then I found JoeM and Tafkag! And within 2 days I found "The Fall of the Cabal"!!! EVERYTHING CHANGED!! My Prayers were Answered!! The Best is Yet To Come!! WWG1WGA

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RobertBlotta17 in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Robert Blotta to his Publication

Fall of the cabal first and then I watched this. Filled in a lot of holes for me.

DIGITAL SQLDIER, God Loving Patriot! Loving Husband, Father of 5, and Pappy of 6! We must walk thru the Darkness before the Light! WWG1WGA

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Thanks! I will give it a watch!

(1) Show this thread