Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I just had my yearly physical with my new Dr. She did not ask if I had or wanted the covid vaccine. I guess when she saw that I was Taking Quercetin 500mg daily, Vit C 500 mg 2x daily, Zinc 15 mg 2x day, Vit D 5000 U 2x day and knew that I was an RN she didn't ask. My Vit D level was normal 93.8 (range 30.0-100.0)
I have always taken 5000 U 2x day since I started working night shift in 2005. Sure am glad that I am retired now! If I would have had to wear a Fu*kin% mask for 12 hours I would have immediately retired. By the way I havent been sick since I retired 3 years ago. Hubby and I even went to a wedding in October 250 guests, no masks and nobody got covid....go figure! PLANDEMIC!

(1) Show this thread

Big Pharma manipulated the RDA 10,000 IU's of vitamin D which is actually a hormone is needed daily! make sure you're not buying it from a pharmaceutical company!

(1) Show this thread

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

one can get vit d toxicity. it is good to test levels from time to time when taking regular high doses. dr mercola discusses a mailin test on his site. also dont forget vit k which helps with absorption of vit d. our bodies are used to consuming vit d (not through skin) from animal products high in fat and vit k like fish, butter, eggs, fatty meats from pastured animals. weston price is authority on this.

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely. I get the 5000 IU (the 1000 are a joke in my opinion) and go back and forth. Sometumes I take 2 and sometimes I take just 1 to let my body absorb it. Changed how I feel for sure.

(1) Show this thread