Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Because there were never any consequences for his crimes. And there still have been no consequences for stealing the election. NONE.

So then why is everyone so fired up about 2024?????

Only people mentioned by @CJGrandma in this post can reply

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I know. And knowing this allows me to sleep at night.

But in the visible world there have been no consequences.
I just can't pretend 2020 election fraud didn't happen and wait till 2024 to pretend to correct it.

I for one do not want to live in an illusionary world of never ending comms and proofs. We are still being played, forced to witness and live in an illusionary world even if it is controlled by "white hats" it's still fake. Children are being forced to wear masks to go to school (and much worse). We The People are still being played. I don't want to live in 2 worlds.

And until the corruption is fully exposed and consequences enforced we will have 2 worlds we will remain divided. Isn't this what this horror show is all about? Calling "it" out?

I know most everyone here knows all this. I KNOW IT. I just can't seem to pretend what's happening isn't happening and move on.

Maybe I should be able to move on maybe I shouldn't. I don't know.

One way or the other

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

I agree. Why havsn't things been revealed??? What are they waiting for. Gesara is already happening in other countries. Who are they waiting for now. If this is just a movie, why are they allowing poison snow all across the country???? And now it is March 4, supposedly when the inauguration of Trump was to take place. Nothing.. If they want people to believe their retoric, why are you waiting???? 😠🤨

(1) Show this thread