Only people mentioned by @PunishDem1776 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response The Punisher to his Publication

We Caught Them All ! We Caught Them All ! We Caught Them All ! We Caughr Them All ! We Caught Them All ! We Caught Them All ! We Caught ThemAll ! TELL THE WORLD WE CAUGHT THEM ALL ! 🐸

In response Elisabeth Maslard to her Publication

Bring it on baby it's time we all face the music if we are to heal.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

TY Punisher for posting this... Please tell Joe I miss his posts..#wwg1wga#HoldTheLine#NESARA#Trumpsara

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

PE Joe M: I've been buckled up for a VERY LONG TIME.
NOW: I've eaten so much Popcorn; I'm waiting for this Movie to Climax so I can BE FREE~ Glory Glory: I FEEL that day a comin'!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💯💯💯💯💯✅👍

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Mean while in Australia we have one of Biden's f##ktard relatives screwing our country over. We know all too well what its like to have shit pretending to lead a country.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

"The Storm of The LORD will burst out in Wrath... on the heads of the wicked." Jeremiah 30:23 💥23💥

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LETS GO THE WORLD IS WATCHING THE SUPER POWER PUSSYFOOT AROUND !!!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

SO FUCKIN TIRED OF HEARING “ BUCKLE UP “

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

No offense, but haven't we been hearing that "We caught them all" for awhile now?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

spot on 💯 the Breach of Trust is the worst offense.
it IS a blade that is long and cold,
now we heat the blade removing low-caliber low caliber dross as we go....

gAme oVer

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Anyone know if Joe M is posting anywhere?? Last thing I knew he went dark right before inauguration...

Ready, ready, ready. Let the games begin.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

in my heart i know karma will kick there ass, but my head, with watching people getting laid off and the effects this lame pos is putting on our small seasonal business has got us closed before we even open this spring.. time is running out for a good bit of us

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Kalli WWG1 WGA to her Publication

I have a weird Q...
how good are people at quantifying their own karmic return, honestly?

(1) Show this thread

Hey, Where was this posted sir?

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

I'm ready, it's about to get bumpy

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Get this! Charlie Ward's video from today is a must watch! Charlie said he WATCHED the VIDEO of the BIden Inauguration at 7am time in Spain which is 10 HOURS BEFORE it was shown in the US! This means it was PRE RECORDED, which makes it ILLEGAL!! https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

#WWG1WGA #kidbythesideoftheroad #thegreatawakening #godwins #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #thebestisyettocome

In response Janet Love to her Publication

detterence is a must for a better future, but how to measure and inforce? Law causes regulations causing restriction, limiting freedom. Nevada had no speed limit, then double nickles, then 65 then 75, now Utah has much 80, Resolutions come with limits. Limits henge freedom. Solutions? Laws were broken, but where and when again? God must win to have a lasting win.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

YEAH WIN. EVERYONE has lost hope. The people have now doubted everything. its horrible.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

where is Joe M posting? His acct says he's been dark last few days.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Buckled. Hit the button.