anyone help a fren, i got a notification number that wont go away, keep thinking this shill has come back to haunt me. oh no!!!!

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

In response Roman Legionnaire to his Publication

If you have a notification icon lit but there's no notifications, go to the mentions tab, next to notifications tab at top of notification screen, someone has "mentioned" you and those are a seperate screen and list but light up as notifications! I had that issue at first and when I realized it was mentions I was so excited! You can shut off the "checked" your profile notifications too, it helps cut down the amount of notices you get! GOOD LUCK! 💗

In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication

thanks a bunch chief, im loving the profile you do the prayin', ill do the shootin'!!! 😉

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

Okay but ya need to know i do my praying while I'm shooting! Two of my favorite things! Thanks for the follow I'll follow back!😁

In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication

well fren if you wanna stack shills together,
ill stack em with ya any day of the week

Got enough room here I go shooting a couple times aweek! I get asked if I'm not afraid of hitting someone! Nope, if I can hit you, you were tresspassing anyaway!!!

Only people mentioned by @PCsnotPC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GiverOf LightnLove, click on at the bottom under it