Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

JOE SHOT! and he didn't go down in a blaze of glory

He just goin' DOWN!

HHhmm is rightšŸ¤”

Wife, Mother of 3, Grandmother of 2. Enjoying my simple life. šŸ™šŸ»šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ’ŖšŸ¼ #MyFamilyisEverything ā¤ļø #Letā€™sVoteThemOutInGA

ā¤ļø

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderāœØšŸ’–āœØ

ę˜Øę—„ć®ć‚¹ćƒ”ćƒ¼ćƒć«å¤šćć®äŗŗćŒå¤±ęœ›ć—ć¾ć—ćŸć‹???ē§ćÆå¹øć›ć ć£ćŸćŒ..?

Sure miss hearing POTUS speaking to us daily. What a breath of fresh air to hear him again.

I was under the impression he got shot long before then. I just want full disclosure. My brain is weary from trying to decipher codes, numbers, words, hand, gestures, all of it. I just want to move into rhe peace filled, beautiful world of my visions. No more mind games of this sort

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

well . POTUS SAID DEC.. BUT NOT THE YEAR bidan GOT SHOT!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

šŸ™‚šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Father, Brother, Sonā€¦Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

/šŸ’Æ/šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø/šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Actually he was put down on June 6th 2019!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

I'm sorry I meant June 26th 2019

(1) Show this thread

People are asking me why he said, "Everyone go get the shot"...idk how to reply to that, suggestions?

I think it's part of his comms....optics. I don't think he means it. just my personal opinion though.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

12/21? That'd be nice...

Hold the Line!