Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Judy Bennett to her Publication

Best Meme Ever! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I borrowed it, Lol! Thank you, feel free to share it!

Oh i did to my husband, whose bro is a doctor(said in a hoity toity voice πŸ€£πŸ˜†) that said i was a conspiracy theorust, prolly a flat earther, made hus wife, parents and sister get the vax. Kinda sad for my hubs but thank God πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌ he's seeing the light and no vax πŸ™πŸ½

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

We had to block many in our family on FB, I have had some really cruel things said to me by my husbands family, I finally had enough, they can't message me, call me or insult me these days, unless it's behind my back, which is how they used to do me anyway! Lol!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Ditto! All blocked.

(1) Show this thread