Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

WAIT TILL HE GETS A REAL BEATING IN HELL.

of course he did 🤣😂

During fall? hmmmmm Sounds like someone roughed him up.

too bad the fall wasnt off the roof

Yeah, its the infamous illuminti initiation!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

ok killary,
at this point what difference does it make?
oh almost forgot,Trump will keep his promise you know the one about you going to jail?

(1) Show this thread

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Uh oh. Does that mean the lizards are still lurking???

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

"wink wink".... 😉😉... sure he "fell" 🤣

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

Black Eyed Club? look no further.

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

More good news! Stop already!

Patriot Artists 🇺🇸 Peace Love Light & Laughter for All #WethePeople #GodWins #Artists4Trump #Freedom #SavetheChildren #wwg1wga

Is he a Replacemitt???

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

It's not like he didn't have it coming. Somebody likely cold cocked his RINO ass as he was walking out to his car somewhere. I'd be apt to believe that before I believe the "I got hit by the doorknob" story.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Lies! He just found out that "They wont be able to walk down the street" wasnt just a slogan!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

yep a piece of wood kicked back from table saw and hit him in the eye ,as good as falling down excuse! works 4 me .( my mom used to say its your lie u tell it!)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I'm not following/understanding.

(1) Show this thread

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Sure Bob, he fell ???

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Mittens must of had a visit from the same thugs that turned Mitch's hands black & blue a few weeks back.

We all know what the black eye is about 😑

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication

But isn't it usually the L-eye? Unless the pic was "printed" inverted (not sure that's the term I want).

(1) Show this thread

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

John Dutton said Mittens is on his way to the "Train Station".

In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Is that even him?

Patriot Artists 🇺🇸 Peace Love Light & Laughter for All #WethePeople #GodWins #Artists4Trump #Freedom #SavetheChildren #wwg1wga

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

He's a Replacemitt!

(1) Show this thread

wrong eye

Too bad it wasn't worse for the POS!!!

the crazy thing is didn't he win the 2012 Election without blackhats hack? i loathe the man i think i voted libertarian that year. i truly thought the fact that mittens and barry were the choices that the 2012 apocalypse forecast whatever it was - was going to come true

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response John Anon to his Publication

you were damn right. i was right there with you. and the truth is, they were setting up the scene for hillary to finish. we know what got in the way.

(1) Show this thread

Was he not already a member of that club?

It was either
1- an actual fall
2- a vril lizard
3- make up to allow replacement double time to become 'normal' to the viewing public because mitt got his vaccine 'shot'
4- some other 'accident'

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

The left eye?

In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication

Unless the picture is reversed it appears to be his right eye.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

RIIIIIIIIGGHHHT. A fall.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

All I can say is 'sucks to be him', he should have made better choices. Like wanting to good for the USA.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

How DF do you manage to fall so hard that you become unconscious but the only bruise you have is a black eye? 🤣🤷‍♂️🙄

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

"Lying about the actual source of the injury."

I'm wagering on that as the available reason.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

bye bye Mitt!