"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏There is power in prayer... So, friends, if you would lift up my friend Joe in prayer, that would be greatly appreciated by so many. A huge Trump supporter and believer in Jesus, Joe is now fighting for his life in ICU. The middle of last week, he found out he had pneumonia. By Friday, they discovered blood clots in his legs, lungs and all around his heart. None of this is COVID related. His heart is only functioning at 5% right now, and he continues to decline. It will take an act of God to bring him through, as the doctors have given him no hope as of today. Joe has a wife and two sons. He still has a lot of living to do. Believing in faith that Joe will receive a miracle, and that he would continue his journey on this side of life. I know that if God chooses to take him Home, Joe will be more alive than ever in Heaven. But it all seems too soon & his family needs him. So, please pray as the Holy Spirit leads, and remember to live each day on purpose...
Thank you & Blessings!🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @BetsyRossConservative in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Betsy Ross to her Publication

Thank you!🙏❤️