General Flynn called you all digital soldiers. Why? Because this is a new era. Truth is your weapon, more powerful than a musket. Not one shot was fired and they nearly stole a republic. Cyberwarfare and espoinage. If your voice didn't count why did they suspend you from Twitter and Facebook? It's because it does count in a mjaor way beyond what most can imagine. Keep up the fight, justice is on the way.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Expand you Knowledge. Space and Spirit. Women and Children first. #WWG1WGA🇨🇦

👊

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT and Team17! Forever grateful to the Humble Heroes who never stopped fighting for TRUTH and FREEDOM! #GenFlynn is a true Patriot who has remained loyal to the red white blue and HUMANITY too!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

#DigitalSoldiers4FLYNN 💙🙏🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

https://youtu.be/2nQRWiNXwrc

Please listen to this from Lance Wallnau. We need to realign and/or focus our attention in our movement for the truth.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Not going anywhere Neo! Thank you for sharing! 🥂🙏🏽

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

LOVE YOU GENERAL FLYNN Archangel Michael is here with you fihghting by your side