AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I think this time is soon--the sleepers must awaken.

the children
human trafficking
Satan/Luciferian rituals
right in our faces via Hollywood
just beneath us in a network of tunnels

May this great nation, and indeed the entire world,
rise up against unspeakable EVIL

God help us.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Vic Patriot to her Publication

Amen.
Amen.
GOD WINS!
❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

THIS TRUTH CAN NO LONGER BE SUPPRESSED.
Bless your heart!

(1) Show this thread

i pray that we all recover ok as individuals, communities and most importantly as a nation. and that the children are able to somehow be healed enough to have a chance at life

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN !!

(1) Show this thread