Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

i looooove her! brave and smart!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You are AWESOME!!!!

im having a monumentally shitty day. this made me smile for real. thank you. ❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I'm already wearing mine.

(4) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

God Bless You! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

which Bridge ?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

the Kennedy at Austin exit

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

i soo love this message, Ms.V! I stand in agreement with you💯! Keep holding the line. l love you Ms.V!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🤗

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Love it! 🤣🤣