Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us. Tyler Durden (Fightclub)

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

LOCKED and LOADED,,,WE want be taking NAMES either

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

YES!!!!and i know how to use them ,,proficently!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

the only issue is MANY are untrained - and the other issue is the Government and Law Enforcement who resent gun owners.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

SWEET, i love REAL American MEN!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts