GAB HIT LIKE PARLER
link BELOW πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.engadget.com/gab-hacked-195333243.html

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

President Trump didn't have an account at Gab. They "held" an account for him but he never joined up.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

So glad I never got into Gab, I have an account but it's just empty and I use a different 100+ bit entropy password for everything - look into keypass, a password vault (free)

The black hats are good, but any true blackhat wouldn't go bragging about an obtained data breach dataset to release. The layers run thick in this one.

Regardless, these asshats underestimate true white hats and there's always a trail that can be followed.

wow! deleted my account just in time!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Time to drag that tranny down to TJ and make it the star of a donkey show!!!

(2) Show this thread

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

never trusted gab or parler. never vibed right. same thing with signal.