Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Noooo, Id wait a little.....

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

I AGREE!!!!
Lots of trolls showed up on this site...wow

let us KNOW SO WE CAN BLOCK THEM PLEASE...I LOVE THIS SITE.

(0) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

Depuis le temps qu'on nous le dit arrestations, la douleur, la lumiรจre, Dieu gagne voir cette ordure ร  la WH รงa s'arrรชte quandโ€ฏ?
Je ne suis pas croyante, j'ai รฉtรฉ victime d'abus sexuel enfant et je me bats pour les enfants. Je soutiens Trump contre vents et marais depuis plus de quatre ans, j'ai perdu tous mes amis, fรขchรฉe avec ma sล“ur pour รงa. Quand j'ai commencรฉ ร  expliquer Q ils ont voulu m'interner. Alors aujourd'hui il ne se passe toujours rien que veux-tu que je te dise que j'ai juste le moral ร  zรฉro et l'impression de devenir folle et je ne pense pas รชtre la seule.

Gotta have faith. Mmmm-hmmm faith. Gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith. Baby!!!

I feel so violated to have my vote stolen by fraud and to see the unelected person who is governed by China get sworn in.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of โ€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of Godโ€!

praying the arrests come real soon; like today!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is seeing the responses, Stand your ground DoQ!
They are just frightened!
Yall were not prepared for a Near Death Experience it appears!
Nana has been thr a real one.
You are infinate beings, calm the fook down.
The military did not go thr this for decades to give us back to the evil cabal.
Where is your faith!
Will God not see you thr what ever comes?
This is ALL ABOUT YOUR FAITH!
It has to be this way so no one will EVER FORGET!
I love you all but ya gotta chill!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of โ€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of Godโ€!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Still trusting in Almighty God! But have to admit it was a punch in the gut! Everybody around me, including my husband probably thinks I'm a nut case!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AMEN. Had a bad moment this morning, because it was disgusting, but got over that. GOD ALWAYS WINS. LOVE AND HUGS SENT OUT TO ALL. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

(2) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

ah wazzzup doq

Please give a general time frame you think these arrests will happen? Today? This week? There has to be a point when we have to admit there will never be any arrests. Please dont post to get our hopes up. You speak to many. We dont need to be lead on anymore! we need to see action. No more words.

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

i have truly had enough

(0) Show this thread

PATRIOT. #WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING SICK OF CAREER POLITICIANS. #MAGA

what will you do if nothing hapoens roday?

In response Kit Latham to his Publication

Wake up and wait for something to happen tomorrow. I trust Trump and I'm in until the end. He says the best is yet to come. I believe him.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Kit Latham to his Publication

unforunately I expect people to give and very afraid we see many suicides of those with no hope for future! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(3) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Past time..so aggravated.

doubtful

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Let's do this!!

nervose, sad, when?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

GET SOME COMMIES!!!

if not time for us to do our damn job and hold these crooks accountable...they have Zero integrity Zero ethics and only infringe on our Gid given rights they need to be removed by the people!

May God Bless and protect our men and women on the ground.

Nothing will happen today.

In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication

Or tomorrow, or the next say, or the next week or months. We wont see any arrests.

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Lock the gate, let the flood begin.

Long overdue. Please God make it be so.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

were waiting and biting our nails!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Along with people making fun of us!!

Time for arrests like an hour ago

Yes Please!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

giddyup!

Hammer Time