Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response james wafer to his Publication

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

This is where MSM fails us.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

https://www.drugs.com/potassium_chloride.html
i looked it up and this drug is actually prescribed

I only saw this listed as a Pzizer ingredient.

They shouldnt have it in there at all, and they "may" have realized it anyway. This is why they are supposed to only do intermuscular Covid shots. But a lot of these people doing shots aren't well trained. Look at the elderly man who died right after his Covid shot in the Javits center in NY.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts