The right people will love you for the right reasons. Trust the vibes you get from others and pay attention to how they treat you. Some people will only show you love & attention when you do things for them so be careful who you trust and who you let into your life. Your energy & love is precious and sometimes others just want to take advantage. There are a lot of lessons to be learned in our own awakenings and letting go of certain people is involved in that. Trust your instincts & intuition as God gave you them for a reason. We are all moving more into alignment with who we are meant to be and those that are meant to be in our lives . ❤️
#TrustGod

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

The irony is that we are here to learn from our opposites. That doesn't mean we allow narcissists to continue on in our lives. But we (empaths) have as much to learn from them, as they do us. Too bad that narcissists rarely change. Don't allow anyone to steal your light, however.

Vibes do change though. Judgement of others is not necessary. Only love is.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

This is true and its hard as an Empath because Narcissistic people can be drawn to us for healing but many times they end up hurting us. We do get stronger and learn as Empaths when we do this but it does weigh on us a lot. The sad part about Narcissists is that many of them became that way from being abused as a child or in the teenage years which sooo many people were / are. We are meant to help them but like you said they rarely change. We want to help the world thats for sure but it doesnt always want the help though too. This is where we use our instincts and intution about people 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

I met my angel at age 50! been used and abused most my life by men. Wasnt looking and not my type thank you Lord! He Loves Loves me and treats me like a Queen. Im safe and secure

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

Awwww I love that sooo much! God Bless him for treating you right and God Bless you for recognizing that he does so! Together your love will only grow stronger!! God is so good and thank you for sharing 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

You have the wisdom and insight that took many of us a lifetime to realize. God bless and much love to your sweet ,wise soul 🥰❤️

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

Awww God Bless you too and thank you for that! I am still learning and always will but we have to trust God and those he brings into our lives! There are a lot of you Angels on here and its something that brings my heart joy! God and Q have brought so many great souls together to love and learn from 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Great advice!

In response James Mays to his Publication

Thank you and God Bless you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen Casey. I am finding my friend group is in a great awakening as well. Funny though where you find kindred spirits, I found one at home depot saturday, our husbands masked, us unmasked, and wholly awake!

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

I love that so much! The most interesting things ever happen at Home Depot sometimes! I love that place. Going there today 😂

(1) Show this thread

great advice here. keep your heart opened but protected. and people only ask personal questions because they care, or they want to talk about you.

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

Thank you and yes keep your heart open but protect it ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💛🙌🏻☺️✨ Beautifully said truth!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you sweetheart! God Bless you and I am sending you lots of love and light up your way 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Love that, so true❣

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

That is soooooo adorable!!! I love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

So very true! You wouldn't happen to be an empath, would you?

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Yes I am . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Right!

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

THIS is so true! And SO important. God will let you know when you aren't in the right crowd....just listen carefully. The Holy Spirit gives you intuition for a reason. God's always got your back!🙌🙏❤️🌟

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Yessssaaaa!! AMEN 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️ Amen 🙏✝️ I trust God . I trust Vibes 🙏✝️🙏 I ❤️ You Casey!!! Thank You for All that You do. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️

God Bless you Kiki and lots of love to you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts