I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

Can't we be in control and at war at the same time? this shit show has been going on a lot longer than most of us are aware. God is in control, doesn't mean we don't jabe to let our guard down. would you rather they say they aren't in control? if you are waffling now, what would you do then? Focus on wjat you have control of, read the Bible, reflect on how it applies to your life today and how you can be of service today and tomorrow.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

All Im saying in reference to the Bible post is that we dont see everything going on and we mist have faith and suppkrt those who do see the bigger plan

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I certainly hear you. I have been thinking the same thing and wonder if we've all been taken for a wild ride that will end in a loss for humanity and only the elite will come out of this unscathed. Then, I put myself in the white hats place that have made arrests, put their lives on the line, gone down into those horrendous tunnels and even lost their lives trying to clean up this ugly mess of power hungry subhumans. I wonder how I would feel after all that I had tried to do and had someone like me doubting and impatiently calling for more proof when the court systems are rigged for the subhumans? I have to tell myself there is more to do before they can truly tag these perverts and make it stick.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I just don't get why Trump & the military go rescue the children, punish the traitors, blast the EBS (for the sheep) and still maintain the President office. The election report shows foreign interference. WHY DRAG THIS ON FOR MONTHS???

Same here. I don't even try to pretend I have a clue to all of this. All I can do is support our military and pray for success in bringing ALL of these poor excuses for humans to justice. I trust God.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it