Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

FINALLY! Commie gym teacher finally makes the list. It drove me crazy Heir Walz has been overlooked all this time. Can't wait for him to fry along with most MN politicians. It's high time for tthe brainless liberals here to choke on their quinoa and soy lattes.

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

BUILD THE DAMN GALLOWS AND MAKE THEM SWING!

Finally! Yes. Commrade Tim Walz ddi this. Do not let him off the rooe on this one. He is following in the footsteps CA and NY. Minneapolis is now Minneapolstan. We have Dominion too. Trump won MN.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Gov Walz somehow manages to evade Natl news coverage about his heinous misdeeds.

We are STILL under his "emergency orders" mandating masks for all, and ridiculously stifling regulations over small businesses.

Help us here in MN...
SHARE his criminal face!!
Make him as famous as the other 5!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Firing squad😏

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I pray for justice for those nursing home patients.These people are evil.

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Governors that are Premeditated Mass Murderers.