Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

A Patriotic Moorish American, RIP William Harvey Carney, "African-American", and Black are Slave Monikers and did not exist until Moors were stripped of their Nationality in the 1700s By Dutch and English Plantation Owners. Moors Civillized the entire World including Europe in the 7th Century effectively triggering the Rennaisance and ending the Dark Ages. And delivering the Liberal Arts and Sciences to the European Continent. This man most probably was born on American Soil as had Generations of many before him BEFORE Columbus. Do your research and you will discover that Moors were living in America long before Queen Isabell commissioned any expeditions and when she finally did she sent Maurice (A Moor ) with Columbus to show him how to navigate to the Americas. Since Moors were and are the first Navigators by the Stars since the beginning of time. Black was not a Nationality then and it is not now and never Will BE. The Great Awakening applies at every level

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I will donate $$$ to his statue if there isn't one.

Can you tweet this on Twitter

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

Sorry, I can't--whacked twice fm twit n I'm gone--I'm only here and on GAB--I posted it there tho. Cheers!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

what a real HERO

thank you for your service sir!
forever grateful

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

If U R speaking to William, I wholeheartly agree Chico--We could All only Hope to have His Courage when needed! If U R speaking to me, UR most welcome--my honor TY--but I ain't done yet. {:>) I will do my best to Protect my Country untill they throw dirt on me, and even then...

(1) Show this thread

real heros have gender neutral skin,
red blood and heart of gold

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Your exactly right Chico! Gender and skin color have nothing to do with being a hero. It's the actions of the BEING within the human that speaks volumes!!!

(1) Show this thread

earth to kapernick,
learn from the real heros you spoiled
ingrate

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Much love to you sir and Thank You For Your Service!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

UR most welcome TY--but I ain't done yet! {:>)

(1) Show this thread