Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

🇺🇲⚡LIGHT ☆ LOVE ☆ TRUTH⚡🇺🇲

#Trump leaving#CPAC - I’ve never seen a#motorcade like this before for a former#President leaving an event!

They shut down air traffic above CPAC!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump believes in the rule of law. Wants to let the judicial system play out. Today 2 more cases in the supreme court were thrown out. I think there is still cases in the lower courts.
Sidney Powell basically said we cannot accept the stolen 2020 election under any circumstance and is fighting on.
When is the time to call it and say the judicial system failed and we need to go on to the next step? I would think the answer and next steps are in Trumps hands.

Only people mentioned by @MarieHurt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marie Hurt, click on at the bottom under it