Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Here is another morph - please if you have comparison photos that are similar, I'd be happy to morph them up.

It is intriguing how similar these pictures are, the ears especially. I'll try to locate more aligned pics for other morphs.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Sorry for the weird artifacts in the morph, I think this is due to the compression from anonup.com - perhaps there's a better way to post these, I'll experiment.

I also post all the morphs I make on Telegram, search "NCSWIC - Morphs"

More to come

(1) Show this thread

🤠GET ReAdY! 💜GET SET❤️GO!!!😜

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

Yes... never been convinced with this one... ears and nose no match... even the chin is wrong. A disguise..? Hmm maybe but nah... IMO...

In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication

Features could be altered for obvious reasons but I have to agree w/you about the ears. It was the first thing I looked at too.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication

Bu if you look closely between the pictures. There is a sag and a wane that comes with age. But i see some key features that correlate. can you spot them?

(2) Show this thread