Per the U.S. Constitution, the POTUS has to give the

STATE OF THE UNION in the month of Jan or Feb. but it has to be done by the last day of Feb.

That was yesterday.

That is what we saw.

A STATE OF THE UNION BY

""YOUR PRESIDENT""

Thank you! Believers of GOD, know God is there even though we cant see God or touch God. Those whoom are here , must believe in God, and Trump. So it is UP to us to know, We believe humanity is going to be happier than they have ever remebered being.I can't wait! Here is what my plan is,When I hearthe EBS I amgoing to know pay attention, your life is about to get REAL, and Better. This thinking for me saves me time to do other things I have to enjoy andnot be focused on WHEN. Honestly, I hope I am here when this event takes place. Only God knows when we will keep life. That's my . Do unto others. And always bekind no matter what. God will handle those that have treated me wrong.. Thank You God for that. One less thing to worry about. .More free time to treasure hunt. haha Aloha dr arba DontCha love opinions haha

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it