Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes maam @sherrymac67

It was 107 Juan O Savin that said the country had to undergo a NDE (Near Death Experience)

Yes it was, that is the only was to scare the minds of the masses enough to move them.
We must never forget!
This must for instance never happen to children again.
It is only at the precipice that we choose to change.
If you know ppl that lived thr the great depression you know they never forgot it.
They have an extremly hard time wasting anything or throwing away anything and are mostly horders because the remember all the time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I dont follow juan osavin but does juan broadcast with Charlie Ward or Simon Parkes? Those 2 are not good sources IMO

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I completely disagree-Charlie and Simon are very well informed

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I guess you dont believe in Extra terrestrials then? The BBC did a huge character assassination programme on Simon Parkes many years ago. I watched it, and these last few years I learned how they work . The programme was a hit piece on Mr. Parkes. Bottom line is, you dont have to watch him, nor Charlie Ward, you have a choice. Like all sources of information, use your discernment, and see what resonates with you.

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

fair enough....i thought people might wanna know a bit more on the people they are listening too/ To each their own

(1) Show this thread