THIS PISSES ME OFF!!!!🀬 Our Veterans NEED to be put FIRST!! Our Americans FIRST!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯We don’t need anymore illegals coming in and that is NOT being racist or inhumane. It has absolutely nothing to do with RACISM, COLOR, or COUNTRY or PLANET they're coming from.
We NEED to take care of our OWN PEOPLE in our own country! We cannot be taking care of others while neglecting our own.
DANG IT THIS FIRES ME UP!!😑😑😑😑😑πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Truth! I believe all of America is pissed...way above VK's posted level!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mary Poppins to her Publication

I AGREE!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts