Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes maam @sherrymac67

It was 107 Juan O Savin that said the country had to undergo a NDE (Near Death Experience)

Yes it was, that is the only was to scare the minds of the masses enough to move them.
We must never forget!
This must for instance never happen to children again.
It is only at the precipice that we choose to change.
If you know ppl that lived thr the great depression you know they never forgot it.
They have an extremly hard time wasting anything or throwing away anything and are mostly horders because the remember all the time.

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You wouldn't believe in resurrection without death, most wouldn't believe the Oz we live in until they need the wizard to rescue them.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

Nana knew most of my life it was bad just felt helpless as just one to do anything about it, but no I had know idea it was this bad. I always knew most all politicians were corrupt, hell I worked with many local ones for yrs but I had in mind corrupt as in mafia type, I had no idea how bad this was nor did realize it was directly from satan and the luciferians.

The nagging drove me mad - the nagging to know more, to get rid of the feeling there was a huge lie hanging on every topic. It was and is. Just curious why more don't feel nagged??

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ARFarmmom in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Processing everything doesn't mean, believeing everything. I trust the Lord, God. The rest I try to discern truth.. If crap goes south, praying all will unite and defeat WHATEVER enemy is trying to destroy us. So WWG1WGA is a rallying cry for all scenerios... God Bless...💞💓🙏

100% American . Wwg1wga. Suspended from twatter for following Flynn. 💕

I think millions of us feel this way.

😘😇Nah hun dont give up your energies to it. Let it just roll off dont let the nagging feeling stick to ya💜