Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธGod Bless You For Your Courage and Service To Humanity Beloved Warrior Sister!!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Awake! Digital Soldier

The children are our future!! Rise up!! Let's do our best to give them a great one!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts