🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

my approach to life is solution-oriented ... there are only situations in life, no problems🤔😎

In response agape namaste to her Publication

i agree... i use to tell my ex-finance that ..... he NEVER got it, understood it, could grasp it.......

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

In response Journey 1111333 to his Publication

they can't understand in this consiousnes; but everything is changing; spring is coming...and you are the chang, no one else...Namaste, love

In response agape namaste to her Publication

just saying... you can't hide saying you are finding your way to God, or have found God etc.and lie, cheat, turn to other women, etc. for this is some of what he did... i still pray for him(my EX-finance) he has so much dark shadow to work to do ... i pray that he raises his consciousness, finds peace within hiself and Love..
💜Namaste love💜

Only people mentioned by @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Journey 1111333, click on at the bottom under it