Did you all pay attention yesterday? Trump confirmed the MedBeds and all the fantastic healing devices that have been withheld by [them]! Hold the line, frens! If I can do it, and I'm in excruciating pains 24/7, you can do it, too!! Healing tech incoming!! Spread the word!
Trump Cpac:
"When I left office and we’re very proud of this because this was something that they said could not be done. [..] Any article you read said it couldn’t be done. It would be years and years, I handed the new administration what everyone is now calling a modern day medical miracle. Some say, it’s the greatest thing to happen in hundreds of years, two vaccines produced in record time with numerous others on the way [..]
And therapeutic relief also, if you’re sick, we have things now that are incredible. What has taken place over the last year under our administration would have taken any other precedent at least five years. And we got it done in nine months. Everyone says five years, oh, five years."

Only people mentioned by @Frog51842473 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frog Qqq, click on at the bottom under it