Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

Going through a primary school online lesson today and came across this graph.
Hmmm, can someone explain to me what the sharp decline in "population growth rate" is all about....🤔...I wonder!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I wonder what the other two sharp drops were🤔?
@TheMac any ideas?

Only people mentioned by @Dorsee21 in this post can reply

In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication

After about 1800 the growth rate accelerated to a peak of 2.1% annually in 1968; but since then, due to the world-wide collapse of the total fertility rate, it has declined to 1.1% today (2020). Long-term projections predict that the growth rate of the human population of this planet will continue to decline, and that by the end of the 21st Century, will reach zero.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response The Mac to his Publication

I heard that. Check out what Gene Decode says about 2047.

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

In response The Mac to his Publication

If the actual growth rate is predicted to go 0.1% or 0%, then the 11.2 billion people can't all be human.

(3) Show this thread