I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Father, God I don't know what is going on today but I have not felt too well at all. 😔 Father, I pray that you will help me by giving me strength & comfort & please Father take these dizzy spells away. Father, God I pray that you can help my heart so I can keep going. Father, please ease my discomfort.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Prayers are great. But you need a doctor. Call one right away. What if you might have a stroke? What if you have a stone loose in your ear canal and could do vertigo therapy to stop it?

Please don't wait when you have any kind of medical issue. There is no telling if this is a simple issue (such as an allergy causing inflammation) or a more serious one.💙

You are such a beautiful angel. I do have a condition, its my heart. My heart is unable to function & the only way of fixing it is a heart transplant. But that is not in the cards for me , since I have bone cancer , diabetes & so on. I do know that God is watching over me & when I pray He knows I need a little divine intervention. Thank you so much for caring so much! You are a blessing! God Bless you🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

I'm sorry you have such challenges in life. Seems rather unfair, doesn't it? But those dealing with their own health issues are often far better at coping with them than others.

Blessings. 💙🙏

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I never thought it was unfair but just a new trial & tribulation for me to go through. I am truly blessed. Thank you for your love & kindness. You are truly beautiful! ❤️😘❤️

(1) Show this thread