Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, politic junky, Digital Soldier- follow me on telegram t.me/awake2DS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Watch her video.. Amazingly accurate..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo97Lu10FYE

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

if this is from Daniel then it's gotta be wrong,, everything he posts was a lie and nothing happened like he said last month we was supposed to have the 10 days of darkness (ebs) on the 16th of last month and that didn't happen and it was his own calendar he showed,, I don't beleive anything he says.

too close to retirement... please no market crash... haven't been able to make up for the last one!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Murphy Law to his Publication

I think we will recieve all that was stole from us, as in don't stress. You seen all the Gold that was under the vatican right? Trust!!! IRS/property taxes ect. all a rip off from us.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Holy smokes!!!! I am so happy! I can feel it coming, so excited, I've told people many thing's and they didn't believe it. Thanks for sharing. God is on it bigtime. 🙏🕊️✨💞

Sounds like a busy next couple weeks!

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

H/T to 5:5 for pointing this out to me👊😎🇺🇸
One love Brother!