Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Very interesting.
We have compassion and evidence but we still sit and wait for somebody else to fix or stop the problems.
We need to come together and form our local assemblies to take back our sovereignty.
Or things will never change.#lifeforce

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication

The only place I felt I have Full control is in my Head (mind) basically what goes on in there is my responsibility. And so I decided long ago it was My Conscience that will dictates my day to day actions by which I live by, so I decided that’s where I'll make my choices, If it sit well with my conscience I go with it, to create a Peaceful, Compassionate world, then I thought 🤔 Why stop there, why not think BIG and create a Compassionate Galactic Word, well it is my space I’m occupying and I choice Love❣️!

We all choose love. That's why we stay in the fight. All of these forces are working together to help free us, however, it is up to humanity to take their freedom.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LGBT_deplorable in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LGBT_ deplorable, click on at the bottom under it