I LEARNED FROM A SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBER
HOW TO HONOUR GOD AND JESUS CHRIST EVERY MORNING FOR THE BLESSING OF WAKING FOR ANOTHER DAY.
33 PUSH UPS/ DAY.
I HOPE HE SEES THIS ;)
SHOUT OUT DOM.
WHOS WITH ME DIGITAL SOLIDERS?
PRAY & 33 PUSHUPS WHO IS STARTING DAY 1????

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

17 girlie ones for me... I'll work up to 33

Frustrated Conservative,Love My Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trump is the best President in my lifetime!!! Love of all things outdoors 😎

I'm in

Can I do 33 crunches or sit ups instead?! πŸ˜‚

God & Country Save America

I'm in!πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸ½

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

i have been in prayer and fasting till noon everyday since nov 4th and walk 7 miles perday. prayer fasting walking and giving it to GOD

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’ŠπŸ’§

im in!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts